• Most software at this site consists of one-of-a-kind programs. You won't find similar applications no matter where you search for, or how much you'd be willing to pay for.
Just think how much others charge for software or systems worth less than 1% of what you get here. All software applications elsewhere consist only of lottery results, number frequency, or a few prepackaged lotto wheels — some asking you to pay $200, or yearly membership fees of USD 100! All creations here are founded on solid mathematics and the discoveries of this author. All theories are free to read and study online — you might have already read several of Ion Saliu's Web pages. In every other place, you can only click on the Buy Now button without a clue! You don't really know what the foundation of software is, or what theories the authors developed or applied to their software.
There is a main software page that describes how to download, install, and run the applications. The first-time visitors are strongly advised to read that page first and foremost. It is not hard at all for all the benefits this very powerful software provides.
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FOR LOTTERY, LOTTO, PICK 3 4 LOTTERIES, POWERBALL, MEGA MILLIONS, EUROMILLIONS, HORSE RACING, BLACKJACK, ROULETTE, BACCARAT, SPORTS BETTING, GAMBLING, PROBABILITY, ODDS, STATISTICS, MATHEMATICS, EDITING (opens a new window).
The software titles are grouped by common functions in seven categories. Each category has a specific download page. Meaningful descriptions are attached to every program, plus links to more detailed articles. The seven software categories are indexed from 5.1 to 5.7. Meaningful descriptions of the categories follow. Then, software titles, packages, bundles, and programs for specific game will round up this resource.
5.2 LOTTERY SOFTWARE: UTILITIES, TOOLS, LOTTO WHEELS.
This category comprises a wide variety of utility software working with lottery games. The lottery programs in this group perform smaller tasks, other than analysis and combination generating. The number of functions comprised in this category is staggering. You need to read the info files accompanying the specific software title. You need also to run the lottery software for yourself. The best experience is hands-on experience.
5.3 HORSE RACING SOFTWARE.
This category comprises a wide variety of software working with horse racing. Horse-racing is treated as a form of lottery, more specifically pick-3 lottery (trifectas). The software performs statistical analyses, generates the filter reports, then it generates optimized trifecta combinations.
5.4 SPORTS BETTING SOFTWARE.
This category comprises a wide variety of software working with sports betting. The software performs statistical analyses, generates the filter reports, then it generates optimized combinations.
5.5 CASINO GAMBLING SOFTWARE: BACCARAT, BLACKJACK, ROULETTE.
The software performs statistical analyses for the casino games of Baccarat, Blackjack, and Roulette.
I. The software analyzes both random roulette spins and real-life casino roulette spins. The software also works in conjunction with a free roulette system presented on the main roulette page.
II. The software simulates random blackjack hands from the perspective of a strict basic strategy Player The program outputs the skip chart of the winning (W+) and losing (L-) hands for Player; P means push (tie).
III. The software simulates random Baccarat hands for the three outcomes: Banker (B+), Player (P-), and Push (0). The program outputs the skip chart of the Banker (B+) and Player (P-) hands; 0 means push (tie).
5.6 SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE: MATHEMATICS, STATISTICS, PROBABILITY, COMBINATORICS, ODDS, ALGORITHMS.
The software in this group is one of the best ever and highly unique. The programs deal with theory of probability; calculating odds for various games of chance, perform statistical functions (e.g. standard deviation, binomial distribution, hypergeometric distribution, etc.) There are also mathematical programs that perform tasks in combinatorics. The software calculates and generates permutations, combinations and everything else as far as the number sets are concerned.
5.7 TEXT EDITING, MISCELLANEOUS SOFTWARE FROM OTHER AUTHORS.
The software in this group can't be categorized clearly. There is also software written by other authors or offered as freeware or shareware by third-party authors – downloadable absolutely for free. Text editing software and file viewers are also offered here. You can also create beautiful DOS screens via batch file programming or easy BASIC programming.
Following is a more specific presentation of the most important software titles. You might want to copy, paste, save to a new file (eventually print) this section.
• MDIEditor And Lotto WE is THE most comprehensive software that covers the largest number of lotto and lottery games, plus horseracing. This super application works with:
- Pick-3 lotteries; other names: daily games, 3-digit lottery games, etc.; usually, there are 1000 sets, from 000 to 999;
- Pick-4 lotteries; other names: daily games, Big 4, 4-digit lottery games, etc.; usually, there are 10000 sets, from 0000 to 9999;
- Lotto games: drawing 4, or 5, or 6, or 7 unique numbers from a variety of total numbered balls; the number of total possible combinations is variable; e.g. from 1,2,3,4,5,6 to 44-45-46-47-48-49 or 13983816 total combinations;
- Two-in-one lotto games: drawing 5 unique numbers from one chamber and one more number from the second chamber; the first numbers are known as the regular numbers; the 6th number is known as the Power Ball or Mega Ball; the number of total possible combinations is variable; e.g. from 1,2,3,4,5- 1 to 52-53-53-54-55; 42 or 146107962 total combinations; a variety of games belong in this category: Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Super Lotto, Thunderball;
- Two-in-one lotto games: drawing 5 unique numbers from one chamber and 2 more number from the second chamber; the first numbers are known as the regular numbers; the 6th and 7th numbers are known as the Star Numbers; the number of total possible combinations is variable; e.g. from 1,2,3,4,5- 1,2 to 46-47-48-49-50; 8, 9 or 76275360 total combinations; just one game belongs in this category, at this time: Euromillions;
- Keno games: drawing 20 unique numbers from 80 numbered balls; usually, the player plays up to 10 numbers; the odds or probabilities are variable; e.g. '1 in 8911711' for a Keno game drawing 20 from 80 and the player playing 10 numbers;
- Horse racing treated as pick-3 lottery (trifectas) and pick-4 lotteries (superfectas); horseracing represents a hybrid between pick lotteries and lotto games.
• More specific software for pick-3 lottery
SuperPower = after unzipping LOTWON99.ZIP; 16-bit command prompt (DOS) software; superseded by the software packages that follow;
Pick332.EXE: The 32-bit version supersedes the older, less powerful 16-bit LOTWON3.EXE;
• More specific software for pick-4 lottery
SuperPower = after unzipping LOTWON99.ZIP; 16-bit command prompt (DOS) software; superseded by the software packages that follow:
Pick432.EXE: The 32-bit version supersedes the older, less powerful 16-bit SuperPower;
• More specific software for 5-number lotto games
Pick532.EXE: 32-bit software for 5-number lotto games;
• More specific software for 6-number lotto games
SuperPower = after unzipping LOTWON99.ZIP; 16-bit command prompt (DOS) software; superseded by the software packages that follow:
Pick632.EXE: The 32-bit version supersedes the older, less powerful 16-bit SuperPower;
• More specific software for 7-number lotto games
LOTWON7.EXE: 16-bit command prompt (DOS) software; outdated; lotto-7 is not nearly as well represented as the 5- and 6-number lotto games;
Util732.exe: 32-bit software that crunches the lotto 7 (drawing 7 winning lotto numbers).
• More specific software for '5+1' lotto games: Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Super Lotto, etc.
These games are not nearly as well represented as the 5- and 6-number lotto games;
UtilPB.exe: 32-bit software that handles the Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball type of lotto games (drawing 5 winning regular numbers plus one Power Ball or Mega Ball).
• More specific software for the '5+2' lotto game named Euromillions
This game is not nearly as well represented as the 5- and 6-number lotto games;
UtilEU.exe: 32-bit software that handles the Euromillions lotto game (drawing 5 winning regular numbers plus 2 Star numbers).
• More specific software for horse racing
LOTWONH.EXE: 16-bit command prompt (DOS) software; outdated; superseded by the software packages that follow:
PickH32.EXE: The 32-bit version supersedes the older, less powerful 16-bit LotWonH.EXE; works for trifectas, not superfectas;
• Specific software for blackjack and baccarat
BJAQK.EXE, Blackjack.exe, probability and statistical analyzing programs of thousands of blackjack hands from the perspective of a strict blackjack basic strategy player;
BAQKARAT.EXE, Baccarat.exe, probability and statistical analyzers of thousands of baccarat hands for the three outcomes: Banker, Player, and Push (Tie).
• Specific software for roulette
RouletteHemis.exe, roulette spins analyzer regarding the slot location and the Birthday Paradox;
SPINS.exe, roulette spin generating application, plus a statistical analyzer of the roulette spins;
Roulette.exe, does what SPINS.EXE does, and then some; this program adds a new system to the free roulette system #1 presented on the main roulette.htm page;
SuperRoulette.exe, accompanies the incredible Super Roulette Strategy with the Best Roulette Systems Ever Released. Read that material carefully, for you could strike gold, really BIG, in real casinos.
• Specific software for sports betting
Sports.xls, NFL2001.xls, Toto1x2.xls: Templates in Excel spreadsheet software to use with the sports betting system presented on the pages: "Sports Prognosticating or Betting: Best System" and "Analysis of the results of SPORTS.XLS, the sports betting spreadsheet";
BETUS32.exe, intelligent random combination generator for sports betting, the American way; the player bets on either the favorite team to win by more than the point spread, or the underdog to lose by less than the point spread;
AMBET.exe, is much like BETUS32.EXE — but with a twist! You can add W or L at the end of a team name; add W if the team was a winner in the previous game (week); add L if the team lost the last game (week);
TEAMS.exe, combination generator for sports betting; the player selects any number of games, then the number of outcomes.
• Miscellaneous software for mathematics, probability theory, combinatorics, statistics (software category 5.6)
• SCIENTIA.EXE is the collection of the most important programs in software category 5.6: The best scientific software for mathematics, probability, statistics, combinatorics. It is highly recommended to download and use SCIENTIA.EXE as individual programs might not get updated and uploaded separately. You'll always get the up-to-the-date version of SCIENTIA.EXE.
SuperFORMULA.EXE: The 32-bit software sports dozens of functions in theory of probability and statistics, including FFG, degree of certainty, probabilities and odds, standard deviation, etc.
PermuteCombine.EXE: The combinatorics software calculates and generates exponents (Ion Saliu's sets), permutations, arrangements, and combinations for any numbers and words (names); the sets can be sequential (lexicographic order) or random.
LexicographicSets.EXE: The combinatorics software finds the index, or order, or rank, or numeral of all types of sets: exponents, permutations, arrangements, and combinations; conversely, the program finds (constructs) the set for a given index, or order, or rank, or numeral;
Combinations.EXE: Software to generate combinations for absolutely any type of lotto game, plus horseracing straight sets. Specifically to this program, the combinations can be generated in steps. That is, the user has the choice to generate lotto combinations with constant gaps or skips between them. Furthermore, this program generates lotto combinations within a range of numbers and/or between two lexicographic indexes (ranks).
WRITER.EXE: The probability theory software randomly generates words and sentences; the words are of variable length; the sentences (phrases) can be of variable lengths.
OddsCalc.EXE: The probability theory software calculates all the odds in lotto games, including Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, horseracing following the official method used by the lottery commissions.
BirthdayParadox.EXE: Mathematical software (combinatorics, probability theory) that calculates the probability of two persons sharing the same birthday; and much more (collisions, duplications, coincidences).
Collisions.EXE: The most accurate and comprehensive software for calculations in the probability of duplication (or collisions, or coincidences, or repetition), including the tiny Birthday Paradox. The software performs the calculations both ways:
1) Calculate the probability (degree of certainty) when the number of persons (elements) is known;
2) Calculate the number of persons (elements) when the probability (degree of certainty) is known.
OccupancySaliuParadox.EXE ~ The probability theory software -
1) simulates Ion Saliu's Paradox of N Trials. The player selects, for example, the 10 numbers case; the number of trials N = 10 in this case. The program generates randomly 10 numbers from 1 to 10. Each run of 10 trials will show also how many numbers are missing (numbers NOT drawn in a run of 10 trials). At the end, the program calculates the average of unique numbers per run. That value always tends to 1 — 1/e or close to 63%.
2) The Classical Occupancy Problem: There are N elements in a set; e.g. the 10 digits from 0 to 9. The program generates the numbers randomly until all would have appeared.
Fibonacci.EXE generates Fibonacci numbers and calculates the golden ratio between two consecutive terms of the Fibonacci series.
Streaks.EXE: The probability software calculates the number of like-streaks in a number of trials. For example: how many streaks of exactly 5 consecutive heads in 1000 coin tosses?
DrawIndex.EXE: Combinatorics software applied to lotto games. The program opens a lotto data file (past drawings) and calculates the combination lexicographical order for every lotto and lottery drawing in the specified range. The rank, or index, or lexicographical order is written to a new file, next to the corresponding draw. Applicable to most lotto game formats, plus Powerball / Mega Millions '5+1' and Euromillions '5+2', plus horseracing trifectas.
Shuffle.EXE is general-purpose "shuffling" lottery, lotto, gambling software: lottery random generation and text files scrambling. The program applies three methods of randomization or shuffling. The software also generates combinations for all lotto games, including Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions. The combinations tend to be like in real-life: the software generates unordered random numbers.
Sorting.EXE sorts the lotto data files (drawings, results) in ascending order. The software also sorts numerical or text files by one or more columns (fields).
XC.EXE: The administrative software employs the XCOPY command of Command Prompt to offer the best and easiest method to backup often-modified directories (folders) and files.
• Please be advised that the software is NOT free to download. Paid membership is required in order to download the software you want. The membership fee is negligible when compared to similar software packages. The cost is less than a dime per program!
• The software you download, however, is FREE to run for an unlimited period of time. It has no crippled features, and no strings attached. It is not shareware: It is totally freeware. Read the Terms of Service (TOS): Download Great, Original, Unique Software: Paid Membership Required. It's only pennies per program with a one-time payment. Pay safely online via PayPal — or click Pay Now just to see the order page with no obligation:
Read Probability Theory, Live!
Founded on valuable mathematical discoveries with a wide range of scientific applications, including probability theory applied to software and systems for casino gambling, lottery, lotto, horse racing, sports betting, blackjack, roulette... and so much more...
Software Developer & Site Owner
“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”
The Social network based search engine & news service
Visit, read, write in Ion Saliu's Forums for Lottery, Lotto, Gambling, Blackjack, Roulette, Sports, Software, Systems.